Providing comprehensive individual care.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Child play therapy and adolescent psychotherapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Psycho-Educational Assessment for School and Testing Accommodations
- Learning Disabilities including ADHD and Reading Disorders
- Trauma Work including EMDR
- Infant Mental Health
- Irlen Screenings and Diagnostic Assessment for Irlen Syndrome (R)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
Annual Irlen screenings, diagnostics and trainings are done in Hawaii in May & June!
Irlen Syndrome is a sensitivity to light that can cause visual perceptual problems that can interfere with reading, learning, sports, driving and depth perception. It can cause headaches, migraines, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, irritability and can mimic the symptoms of ADHD. As an Irlen diagnostician, I can help with these problems.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues and provide services that span from assessment to treatment planning to the building of 504 Plans and IEPs to therapy for mental health issues as well as for learning disorders.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my client's individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.